1. 知人知面不知心 Fair without, foul within.
2. 血比水濃 Blood is thicker than water.
3. 自作自受 Harm set, harm get.
4. 無債一身輕 Happy is he who owes nothing.
5. 英雄所見略同 Great minds think alike.
6. 真人不露相 Deep rivers move in silence, shallow brooks are noisy.
7. 事出有因 Every why has its wherefore.
8. 傻人多福 Fortune favors the fools.
9. 有備無患 Good watch prevents misfortune.
10. 公事公辦 Business is business
11. 和氣生財 Cheek brings success.
12. 人比人氣死人 Comparisons are odious.
13. 知足常樂 Content is happiness.
14. 否極泰來 Adversity leads to prosperity.
15. 瑞雪兆豐年 A heavy snow promises a good harvest.
16. 失之毫厘，差之千里 A miss is as good as a mile.
17. 不做虧心事，不怕雷聲響 A quiet conscience sleeps in thunder.
18. 饑不擇食 Beggars must be no choosers.
19. 樹大招風 A tall tree catches the wind.
20. 萬事開頭難 It is the first step that costs. / The first step is the hardest.
21. 好的開始是成功的一半 A good beginning is half the battle. / Well begun is half done.
22. 情人眼里出西施 Beauty is in lover's eyes. / Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
23. 言教不如身教 A good example is the best sermon.
24. 良心不安 A guilty conscience needs no accuser.
25. 雨過天晴 After rain comes fair weather.
26. 壞事傳千里 Bad news has wings.
27. 良藥苦口 Bitter pills may have blessed effects.
28. 人要衣裝 Clothes make the man.
29. 多作孽必自斃 Crime does not pay.
30. 人非圣賢 Every man has his faults.
31. 愚公移山 Faith will move mountains.
32. 事有先后 First things first.
33. 得寸進尺 Give him an inch and he'll want a yard.
34. 內在美勝于外在美 Goodness is better than beauty.
35. 坐失良機 He who hesitates is lost.
36. 金錢非萬能 Money isn't everything.
37. 沒有不勞而獲 No pain, no gain.
38. 見風轉舵 See which way the wind is blowing.
39. 聊勝于無 Something is better than nothing.